WE NEED YOUR HELP
Schedule --See Below for Online Registration!
The Champaign County Freedom Celebration Committee is supported 100% by volunteers. We are looking for community members to get involved as volunteers or serve as committee members to help coordinate our local Independence Day festivities!
Do you have a team of co-workers, students or people in your organization (scouts, church, club, etc.) willing to help out? We’d love to have you participate! Most of the volunteer opportunities have flexible hours on July 3rd, 4th and 5th. View details here.
If you are interested in volunteering, serving on a committee, or just need more information, please fill out the Volunteer Signup form below, or email our Volunteer Coordinator. Looking forward to seeing you!
- Help with the 5K race/walk
- Supervise parade units as a parade marshal
- Serve food and beverages to our volunteers
- Pick up route debris after the parade
- Set up chairs and tables at Senior Tent
- Enforce street barricades throughout the day
- Direct parking lot traffic
- Other tasks are available...you choose!